The fridge is like a wardrobe - if you have it, there must be something in it, especially the most needed products. Many food items do not need to be stored in the refrigerator, such as cereals, carrots, onions, potatoes, spices, canned items, etc.
However, there is a list of products that should definitely be in the fridge. Of course, the list is very individual, in terms of taste and other features. According to the author of Honest Cooking, famous blogger Kalle Bergman, "A properly filled fridge means that a person is already an adult".
1. Eggs. According to various sources, eggs are the number one and indispensable product. Used for breakfast, for many dishes and desserts, they are a source of important proteins. When shopping, it is advisable to buy fresh eggs.
2. Fruits. Some fruits can also be stored outside the fridge, though it is best to store them on the bottom tray of the fridge. We are free to choose all sorts of fruits, however, it is best to follow the "three-color principle" and always have 3 different fruits for a complete set of vitamins. Bananas stand out among the fruits of their continued availability and ease of storage.
3. Vegetables and herbs. These are the ingredients that can be used in preparing different dishes. Give preference to seasonal vegetables and herbs to get the most benefit out of them.
4. Cheese is one of the key ingredients of quick snacks.
5. Other products you need, such as bacon, sausage, chicken, milk, etc - These ingredients are chosen based on yours and your family's preferences.