When there is no bread at home, anxiety is activated, so family members always try to buy as many stocks as possible. But sometimes the opposite happens - the bread begins to dry and deteriorate. Further, this bread no one else eats. Making sure that the bread has already been written off, we advise you the following ways to save it's life:
1. Make crackers. Just cut the bread into small pieces, sprinkle with salt and put in the oven heated to 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or just fry the bread in a pan.
2. If the bread is still soft, but dry, it can be used for toasts and sandwiches, it is enough to warm it up.
3. Prepare bruschetta. On thin slices of bread, place any products you have, such as vegetables or fruits, and put them in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Cook the crackers for frying. Crumble the already prepared crackers and pack. They are useful for cooking other dishes.
5. Prepare the kvass. This requires 30 grams. Yeast, 300 gr. Fried bread, 100 gr. Sahara. Pour it all over with 3 liters of water and bark for a few days. Cover with gauze. Ready kvass need to filter.